Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Blog is Back!

...with enthusiasm!

The time has come the walrus said to talk of many things...
I've been away for so long and have not shared my imaginings...

Here's what's been going on for the past few months:

Thrift store shirts were turned into pillows...

Candles failed to be recycled and a great little pot was lost...

The lily *hasn't* died yet ~ And I found a good alternative to making a yoga bag #laziness...

A hat with a hole on the top was knitted #lazinessagain, and now there's a place for hair to go...

Birds were Put on It #portlandia...

I finally discovered the perfect cold coffee #homemadestarbucks...

Artistic bath toys were cut from old t-shirts...

...and more homemade toys were created!  Magnet printer paper + Old DVD player casing
the heads were cut off of each 'character' for endless playtime fun!

I promise more detailed posts on the homemade kiddie toys to come!

So far 2012 has been eventful in both tragic and wonderful ways.
I look forward to finding more fun and fantastic things right under my nose!

With Love,
Mrs. Mustache

No comments:

Post a Comment