Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm A Happy Robot!

I may have mentioned my husband's website before - Happy Robot Productions - a website for him to experiment and post animations he makes while learning 3-D animation programs.  Lately, one of his friends and I have started posting our doodles, just because we wanted some daily contributions.  I love how this website really is a collaborative forum for my husband and our friends.  And now for me too!

I've posted before about my little character, No-Legs Brechts.  I am so thoroughly enjoying creating new Brechts dress-up ideas, perhaps it's the costume designer still leftover in me.  I just wanted to share the latest, and my favorite so far, The Little Brechts.  Check out the rest of them sometime, it doesn't take long, and hopefully one of them will make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment