Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Garrrrrrrrrden, AHOY!

When it rains it pours, and like a true water sign, I have been the same way lately with inspiration.  Unfortunately I've been sick for the last month or so, so I'm limited right now in my ability to work on most things.  This could explain my blogging twice in one day!  But I'm so excited to share pictures of our garden's recent progress!



The tomatoes are finally starting to come in, tiny little green bulbs here and there, I see new ones almost each day!  I *love* the smell of tomato plants!  The sunflowers are each going through something different, one is leaning face-first onto the pot of the plant next to it, another is still not blossoming, the one I've been tracking has turned into a monstrous, three-headed dying flower, and another is absolutely beautiful!  Some plants are coming up that I believe to be the products of red and green bell peppers we bought from the Piggly Wiggly.






And on the porch, are the Potatoes, trying to make their Great Escape!
And our neighbors red red tomatoooooos.  Mmmmmmm....





And NOW I leave you to enjoy some tiny tomatoes:



No comments:

Post a Comment