Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NO-LEGS BRECHTS

My husband has a website ~ Happy Robot Productions ~ and recently I've been letting him use my old doodles to mess with and upload under the title 'Senseless Acts of Sensibility'.  He animated an old doodle I made on some Post-It Notes.  He called the video Pumpkinhead Learns Life Lesson, I believe....  Check it out if you have the time!

Since he's been working on that website lately, it's inspired me to pick back up a little guy I created back in the day named No-Legs Brechts.  Here is his very first incarnation.


That's him.  Before I added a 'T' to his name, because people were calling him Breeches.  And because I didn't want to spell his name Brecks or Brex.  Anyways, there are a few comics I doodled in which he starred, but I never did anything with them.  Soon (or Later) they will be animated and uploaded on the Happy Robot Website!  Yay!  Until then, I would like to share with you No-Legs Brechts' latest (and so far, greatest) incarnations!














If you have any ideas or suggestions, post them in the comments and you might see them show up on Happy Robot Productions!  And THAT my friends is your introduction to NO-LEGS BRECHTS!
<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment