Friday, December 10, 2010

My Deepest Desire

Is for someone to PLAY THIS EFFING GAME WITH ME!


Really.  I've been trying.  I've been twisting arms.  The Fuzband maintains that the game (like Monopoly in length and style) is just No Fun with "only" two people.  Psh.  The game is always fun.


Besides, he's just sour-stache about the last time we played.  The game doesn't actually have every single one of it's pieces (I DID find it at a thrift store, after all) and we were using the dice bubble from Bubble-Trouble.  Bubble didn't like Fuzband, Fuzband always popped a 1.
Every. Single. Time.  1. 1. 1. 1. 1.
(Actually it's more like: (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)......)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm done.


::leSIGH::



Theses guys WANT to play it with me.  


But they don't know the Atreides from the Harkonnen.  
They'd rather play for Snausages than Spice.
AND they don't have opposable thumbs.

<3 & Spice Eyes
Misses Moustache

1 comment:

  1. Next time we are over, we will play with ya, might even bring some dice if I remember. Have always loved that Dune movie, and I'm interested in how to getz all ze spice!

    ReplyDelete